Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers.
1. How much do your minor roadside assistance services cost?
Answer: Our roadside assistance services start out at just $65 in cash or 75 with a card bucks. This includes jump starts, lockouts, spare tire assistance, and fluid delivery, excluding the cost of fuel.
2. How much does it cost to get a new tire delivered and installed at my house?
Answer: New tire fees range from tire size, tire brand, and your location at time of service. Usually we see costs range from 225-265 for passenger vehicles & 375+ for work vehicles and fleet trucks. (Tire included)
3. Where are you guys located, I need help fast ?
Answer: We are located everywhere, ready to assist. We have over 15 techs in Indianapolis & surrounding areas strategically located to get to you in the fastest time possible. We do not have a central location.
4. What are average wait times for receiving service?.
Answer: Our average wait times are 30-60 minutes, if that, we do the best we can to get to you in the fastest time possible.
5. Do you fix rims?
Answer: We do not repair rims, but we may be able to get you home with a spare, call to check.
6. Do you sell tires?
Answer: Yes, we sell deliver and install tires at your home, office, or roadside location. Available 24/7.
7. How much does it cost to get a new battery installed at my house?
Answer: Mobile battery replacement services can range from 189.99- 400 bucks depending on your vehicles power needs and required installation procedures. Call in, and we will give you options on your price based on your desired warranty.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most forms of payment including cards, PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Apple Pay, Google Pay & Much more. Cash payments are restricted due to COVID-19.
9. Do your technicians practice social distancing?
Our roadside assistance techs wear protective masking and try to maintain a safe distance away from customers at all times.
10. Can I pay for services over the phone?
Yes, we accept payments over the phone, but you may be asked to give extra information, and you must be the person who owns the card.
11. Are you closed on holidays?
Yes, we are often closed on holidays, but we may take a call here and there to assist those who need to get to their loved ones.
12. I have roadside assistance insurance, but they are closed. Can you guys help?
Yes, we can get you home today, but we would have to collect payment. We then give you a receipt to turn in to your insurance for reimbursement. Our fees start at $65.
13. I want to do roadside assistance as a side hustle, can I work for you guys?
Sure, give us a call and tell us just that, we will get you taken care of.
14. My car is broke down, do you offer mechanical services?
No, we unfortunately do not, but we know someone who may be able to help, give us a call and find out.
15. I have a stripped lug nut, can you guys remove it ?
Yes, we use special stripped lug-nut removal equipment to remove any stripped nut or bolt. Pricing for this service ranges from $75-$125
16. I lost my locking lug nut key and I can't get my tire off can you guys help?
Yes, we can remove them starting at just $85.00. Pricing for this service ranges from $85-$125
17. Do you offer refunds?
All sales are final, but we do our best to accommodate any negative experience with our company, if there's an issue, let us know.
19. Can I get service now and pay later?
No, all customers must pay for service before, during or after service. We reserve the right to collect payment upfront for any service.
20. How Fast Should You Drive on the Spare Tire?
The recommended MPH for traveling on a spare or donut tire is 50. Most tires have this speed rating on the tire itself. Refer to your manual for help.
21. How Long Can You Use the Temporary Spare Tire?
You should only use the temporary spare tire for emergencies. You should only use the spare to drive for about 50 miles at most.
22. If you guys come out to jump my car or change my tire/remove a stripped lug nut & u can't get it done, do I still have to pay?
In short, there are numerous reasons in which a vehicle may not start, or a tire cant be removed, in 99% of situations we will get the job done but if we cannot, we still have to charge you a service fee. This fee can range from $35 - $75 dollars and is based on time taken, distance and time of day.