How To Change A Flat Tire Using Your Vehicle's Tools
Updated: Aug 12, 2021
1. Find a safe location to pull over & turn on your vehicle's warning lights.
2. Check your trunk or underneath your vehicle to locate your spare and tire change tools.
3. Once you locate your tools, and spare tire, engage your vehicle's parking brake.
4. Jack vehicle up by using adequate jack points as instructed in your vehicle's service manual
6. Install donut tire or full spare tire.
8. Safely lower vehicle and remove jack.
9. Check Air Pressure & be on your way.
When time is of the essence, and you need a helping hand in changing into a spare tire, you can trust that Mr.Quickpick Roadside Assistance, LLC will be there to help. We are open 24/7 & offer fast & affordable tire change assistance services that you can trust.
We are located in Indianapolis and can be to your location in a matter of minutes.